We are committed to providing great services and want to work with you to provide homes and estates that we are all proud of.
You can report a non-emergency repair by calling our maintenance contractor Gilmartins directly on 01582 394 968 between 9am-5pm.
For all gas-related repairs and servicing, please contact our gas contractor, Robert Heath on the below (available 24/7).
Alternatively you can report a non-emergency repair using the contact form below:
An emergency repair might include:
- Total loss of water supply (other than by the water supplier)
- Total loss of electricity (other than a power cut)
- Total loss of heating or hot water (vulnerable resident)
- Serious water leak inside your home that you cannot contain
- Blocked toilet (where there is only one in your home)
- Blocked or leaking foul drains
- Fire damage or flooding to your home
- Broken external door or windows where there is a threat to security
- Serious structural damage e.g. loose or falling brickwork, tiles, etc.
- Lifts / door entry systems in sheltered schemes